Guild War - PVP
Disclaimer: This only covers fundamental aspects of the game mode. There are hidden aspects not stated here.
Guild Wars lasts for 4 weeks each season and is divided into 2 different stages. (All guilds above level 4 automatically participate in guild wars)
In the first stage there will be 3 different battles. After winning all 3 battles the guild will continue to the next stage. Guilds that complete this stage receive rewards.
The top 16 guilds that have the most points (from stage one) carry on to stage two. This stage is a tournament style knockout stage. 2 different guilds are matched and have to fight each other for strongholds. Guild members can create up to 5 different teams to use in this stage. (Note: Heroes used in a team can’t be assigned to a different team later.) These teams are used to conquer strongholds. A Stronghold has several defending teams which must be defeated before it is able to be conquered. After defeating all defending teams, guild members can station a team into the stronghold. As long as at least 1 team is defending a stronghold it is considered conquered by the corresponding guild. Note: A guild can only attack strongholds that are adjacent to already conquered strongholds (Except in “Counterattack” mode and through the Airship License Armament). All strongholds give points every 12 hours to the occupying guild. Different strongholds give different amounts of points. The guild with the most points at the end of this stage wins.
- 1.All strongholds give points every 12 hours to the occupying guild. Different strongholds give different amounts of points.
- 2.The guild with the most points at the end of the guild war wins. In the event of a tie, the guild with higher total wins wins the match
- 3.When there’s a tie in total number of wins, guild with higher net winning points wins the match. (Net wining points=total points earned by your guild-total points earned by enemy guilds during this guild war season)
- 4.Here are the points given for respective buildings
- 1.Each guild war battle is divided into a preparation phase and a battle phase.
- 2.During the Preparation phase there is a 12 hours for the guild leaders and officers to utilize funds to purchase armaments after which the battle phase begins where players compete for the city and use armaments. (You can only buy armaments during preparation phase)
- 1.Both guilds start with a portal and can station teams there during the preparation phase. Once the battle phase begins you can attack locations that are adjacent (the airship license allows you to attack any location.) While attacking you can attack any team stationed at the location and once all teams are destroyed the location becomes occupied by your guild.
- 2.After conquering a location there is a brief protection period where the location can’t be attacked by the enemy guild. When a neutral stronghold(occupied by AI) is being attacked by a guid. The opposing guild will not be able to attack that stronghold for 10 minutes.
- 1.Guild members can have up to 5 teams each formation has a bonus that corresponds to 1 of 5 elements ( Fire, Wind, Lightning, Earth, Water).
- 2.Each team has an initial 50 action points. Once a hero is placed on a team it cannot change to another team during the war. Each element can cancel another element’s team bonus but also can be canceled by another. (Wind cancels Fire, Fire cancels Water, Water cancels Wind. Lightning and Earth cancels each other) For example if a lightning bonus team challenges an earth bonus team, both team bonus will not take effect
- 1.Each formation starts with 50 action points.
- 2.It requires 10 points to station a defending team or attack a location. (During your protection period, assigning or retreating teams will not consume action points. Once protection expires, action points will be consumed from the teams still stationed in the stronghold, allowing you to coordinate with your guild more smoothly.)
- 3.You can recharge action points using FINA for up to 10 times each battle.
- 4.If a challenge is successful the team will receive a “Victory Rush” blessing allowing them to continue to challenge other teams in the same location without consuming action points.
- 5.If a location your guild occupies is conquered by the opponent, once the protection period ends your guild will be in a counter-attack state which halves the action points used to attack.
- 1.When a team wins it will get a fatigue debuff which stacks upon each victory.
- 2.Fatigue reduces the damage dealt and increases the damage taken for all heroes in the team.
- 3.When the team fails all fatigue is removed. Some armaments allow the removal of fatigue from a team.
Here you can view all the top guilds for each season. You can also view the top players in your own guild.
The top 8 guilds of each season will enter the Hall of Glory where all guild members can “like” the guild once a day to receive extra rewards.