NFT & FINA Deposit, Withdrawal and Transfer Rule
You can deposit your NFT from your BSC wallet to the in-game wallet at any time of the day.
If this is your first time registering for the game please read below
- If you start the game before depositing your heroes, you will get 20 stamina.
- If you start the game after depositing your heroes, you will get stamina based on your number of NFTs in-game.
The amount of stamina will depend on your amount of NFT hero cards held in your ingame account. Your stamina will refresh every day at 00:00 UTC
- 4–7 cards get 20 stamina
- 8–16 cards get 40 stamina
- 17 or more cards get 60 stamina
If you have started the game for the day and decided to add more Heroes to increase stamina, it will be reflected on the next day stamina.
You can withdraw your Hero NFT after 24 hours from the time the NFT is deposited in the game wallet.
There are events where the NFT withdrawal cooldown is lessened or removed during events. Please refer to the official announcements on such cases.
Do not process the transaction if you are seeing a high gas fee (e.g.: 0.4 BNB) when you are withdrawing. It will not be processed and we will not refund you.
Whenever a Hero NFT is changed from one wallet to another wallet, the total EXP of the HERO will be reduced by 20%.
Sample applications are:
- Buying and selling heroes on the marketplace.
- Transferring Hero to another wallet address.
You can deposit your FINA tokens from your BSC wallet to the in-game wallet at any time of the day.
The system recognizes deposited FINA when it is deposited after December 19, 2021 10:00:00 UTC. Previous deposits beforehand will be considered as earned FINA.
There is a non-refundable processing fee of 1 FINA for every withdrawal transaction to avoid bot-like activities. Withdrawing $FINA may take up to 4 hours to show up in your BSC wallet after it gets processed.
- 1.Earned FINA refers to FINA earned while playing Defina.
- 2.Players can only withdraw 70% of Earned FINA for every withdrawal transaction below 15 days.
- 3.When withdrawing $FINA from the game account, the Deposited FINA will be processed first if the player has deposited FINA balance in the game.
- 4.A 72-hour withdrawal cooldown period will be applied if the withdrawal application has Earned FINA. Players can refer to the countdown timer to know how many hours they have to wait.
- 5.Every withdrawal transaction has a 1 FINA processing fee.
- 6.The processing fee is non-refundable.
Deposited FINA refers to the $FINA that the player traded from a DEX/CEX and then deposited into their game account.
- 1.You can make deposited $FINA withdrawal applications anytime.
- 2.A minimum of 2 deposited $FINA is required to be withdrawn for every withdrawal transaction.
- Player 1 has deposited 100 FINA from their BSC wallet to the game account. The player can withdraw it anytime if they want. If the player wants to withdraw his deposited FINA, they must make sure that the amount of FINA he withdraws is higher than 2 deposited $FINA or else it will not get processed.
Withdrawing Earned $FINA from the game requires the Deposited $FINA to be withdrawn first. Earned $FINA is subjected to a Contribution Rate scaled on the Withdrawal Wait Period. Please refer to the graphic below for reference.
Earned $FINA is processed in batches so it may take up to 4 hours for the FINA to appear in the BSC Wallet. In-game $FINA cannot be transferred to other in-game accounts nor withdrawn to other wallet addresses other than the registered wallet.
Withdrawing Earned $FINA within 15 Days:
- The maximum amount you can withdraw is 70% of your current earned $FINA balance.
- There will be a cooldown period of 72 hours (3 days)
- You cannot withdraw earned FINA if the net amount is 0.
Net Amount Formula: Withdraw Amount= Earned FINA * 70% + Deposited FINA Balance Net Amount = (Deposited FINA Balance -1) + [(Withdraw Amount - Deposited FINA) * Contribution Rate] Processing fee: 2 FINA + [(Withdraw Amount - Deposited $FINA) *
Note: Round off to the first decimal for Withdraw Amount and Net amount.
There is a countdown timer in the website that you can check how long FINA will be released in your wallet. You will be able to cancel your withdrawal application longer than 1 day provided that you cancel before the hour it gets processed.
Withdrawing Earned $FINA at 15 Days:
- The maximum amount you can withdraw is 100% of your current earned $FINA balance.
- There is no withdrawal cooldown applied for 15 days waiting period.